One sheet of paper and a pen
10 unforgiving questions
15 fleeting minutes
2011 will be different… This is my new year gift to you……
1. Did I have any specific goals for the bygone year? If no, how could I have been so careless about my own life?
2. If I had and if I achieved them all ,what motivated me to stay put till they were realized?
3. If I didn’t achieve them or achieved them partially, what on earth stood in my way? How could I have avoided these roadblocks? What stopped me from trying them then?
4. What does the answers for questions 2 and 3 tell me about myself?
5. What are five things that I did in 2010 that I am proud of ?
6. Did I do something that I regretted later? What are they?
7. List 3 memorable experiences in 2010 that took my breath away…
8. List the names of 3 people that I want to thank and pray for…..
9. List of the names of people that I want to forgive, forget and move on…..
10. How should I be at the end of 2011 to be really happy, proud and contented? (considers all areas: Job, Finances, Health, Relationships, Spiritual)