Food for thought for the upcoming, brand-new week!
Let me share some valuable tips that have made a significant difference in my journey as a manager. These are not your typical formal strategies; they’re the real deal – personal, powerful, and game-changing! Here we go!
Hope you found them useful. Please feel free to add more in the comment box.
- Accelerate everything: Eliminate bottlenecks, streamline processes and belittle established SLAs and turn around times.
- Push continuous Upskilling: Curate personalized learning journeys tailored to individual team members, helping them to reach their full potential.
- Enhance Stakeholder Relationships: Cultivate close and frequent connections with customers and key stakeholders.
- Innovate, Innovate, Innovate: Promote a mindset of challenging the status quo, exploration of new ideas, and a culture of continuous improvement.
- Encourage Constructive Debate: Foster a safe environment where team members can express diverse viewpoints, challenging your ideas and collectively driving better solutions.
- Inspire with Compelling Goals: Effectively communicate ambitious short-term and long-term goals that captivate and motivate your team, inspiring them to achieve extraordinary results.
- Amplify Impact: Think big and envision grand outcomes, then stretch your goals even further, continuously pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, inspiring your team to surpass their own limits.
- Drive Growth through Feedback: Hold team members accountable with constructive feedback, guiding them to course-correct, overcome challenges, and grow.
- Foster Deep Connections: Cultivate trust-based relationships with your team members enabling a sense of belonging.
- Recognize and Appreciate: Acknowledge and celebrate the efforts of your team, not just the end results.
- Ignite Collaboration: Break down silos, encourage cross-functional collaboration, and spark a collaborative spirit that drives collective success, across the organization.
- Lead by Exemplary Action: Set the standard, walk the talk and inspire your team to follow suit.